Sunday, April 28, 2013

Neurotic White Fang Burgers!!

By Detroit Jack, Phallus Press Writer - Sun. April 27, 9:60pm PT

You really seem to keep a good vibe no matter the times . . . , "Yeah, I manage to have good spirits, even though, well . . . , ya know, I'm always happy when sugar's around me."

What, me?  "Funny!"  What was that other brilliant thing you said?  Somehow this has to be about White Fang burgers, cuz they saved R&R today.

I wanna be your dog is the tragedy to these comic canines, sunk deep into the marrow of this dying art, resurrecting from the ashes of pop culture the very core of light that chokes on . . . , namely, thyself.

Today, R&R was born again, without pretense, laid out raw, bleeding,  . . . . , White Fang Rocks! Portland Rocks!!  

Burgerville U.S.A. penetrated the impregnated buns of pop culture . . . , finally!!


*All photos and content property of Jack Waldron (photos may not be used without written permission)

No comments: